10 signs that show you should become a consultant
1. You're a Problem Solver At its core, consulting revolves around solving complex problems. Do you find yourself naturally drawn to tackling not...
Candidates' concerns in a consulting context are often similar:
- they are afraid of drowning in the mass and of just being another number among many others,
- they are afraid of not being able to choose their missions and of having to work on subjects they do not like,
- they are afraid of not developing their skills sufficiently,
- they are afraid of not developing their career fast enough,
- they are afraid that their career will not be monitored,
- they are afraid of feeling isolated and not being able to count on and for their peers.
At Ekkiden, we see and do things differently for and with our consultants.
We are unique and we are proud to claim it! But we also know how to challenge ourselves. Indeed, we are an agile organisation and aware of the uncertainty of the future. Thus, thanks to our rapid and permanent evolution, we are able to adapt quickly to meet the expectations of our teams.
But it is always good to remember what characterises us the most, the principles that guide our construction and development around the most important element of the board: you.
Here's what to expect if you join Ekkiden.
Check out our job offers and let's start our adventure together now!